BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

god is my first love

I'm Julie May,18th years of age,taking course of Bachelor of Elementary Education at Central Luzon State University. As I born and grow up, I don't know where I can find my happiness "sometimes I just want to quit when things starting to hurt me..I want to leave everything as it is the pain get worse.. But once I remember how much I prayed, how much I really wanted it and why I was fighting in the first place, hope comes back into my heart and maybe...just maybe... It's worth going this far.." until I start to love myself. "Loneliness is a state of mind, you don't need other to love yourself" this message is mean a lot to me,it's gave me strength to prove myself. I had past relationship that though me how to love,be love,care,be care,trust and to be trusted. This experiences realize me that Life isn't easy but I always said to me that GOD is enough to love,care and shield me through the pain. GOD is my first love. I'm willing to wait for the person I love the most and hope it'll worth.

0 comments: